CL OPERATION & CL AFTER DELIVERY
CL operation is sometimes seen as the 'family' insurance for the business world. After all, this policy covers all damage to third parties that is caused inside or outside the company. Moreover, the number of claims for damages and the amounts claimed are skyrocketing ... a CL operation is therefore a must for any contemporary company!
Cover damage to third parties
This liability insurance intervenes when one of your employees causes damage to third parties. Both injuries, material and immaterial damage are covered.
Since no one knows in advance how much the damage will be, with this insurance you play it safe for the survival of your company.
What is covered?
- CL OPERATION:
This concerns damage caused to third parties by people or buildings, both in the company (e.g. suppliers) and outside (e.g. working for third parties).
- Personal injury or physical damage
- Property damage or material damage
- Immaterial damage (whether or not following the above damage)
- CL AFTER DELIVERY:
- Product liability: products after delivery
- Work that was performed poorly: work after execution
- Coverage of goods entrusted to the insured to work on
- Cover of rented property
- Coverage of (whether or not entrusted) work tools